Lextorah specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
Reports to: The Managing Director
- Main Function: Reporting to Managing Director and working alongside the Head, Enrolment services, responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business.
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Contractual administration.
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Managing Director and in line with HR objectives.
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
- This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
Attainments & Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of current Nigerian employment legislation
- Provision of advice to managers/supervisors Handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures Managing simultaneous recruitment campaigns
- Knowledge of computerised HR systems
- Graduate of the CIPMN or working towards qualification. Considerable experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Experience gained within educational services environment
- Previous experience of enrolment of students and teachers, training and processing payroll
- Confidential in all matters
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills, business and commercial acumen.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
- Gathering, analysing and reporting on key HR data/statistics.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be flexible & co-operative at all times.
- An assertive but calm demeanour
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification.
Note: All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview ASAP.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.