Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting for professional sales staff across Nigeria on behalf of a top company in the insurance sector. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer / Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- General office support to include minute taking, monthly reporting, preparing presentation materials, dealing with telephone enquiries, filing and general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain records and information systems in accordance with office policy and procedures.
- Prioritizing all incoming mail and ensuring necessary actions are taken.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining systems for the storage and retrieval of information.
- Provide an effective interface between the Chief’s guests and other members of the company.
- Organize briefing materials and logistics for workshops or presentations.
- Respond to internal and external enquiries and as far as is possible process these through to their resolution.
- Manage staff and resources allocated to the job in accordance with the authority’s policies and code of ethics and standards.
- Effective time and diary management for the Chief Officer.
- Maintenance of the Group’s calendar.
- Handle other administrative functions of the Group.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- A University Law Degree / HND; relevant professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- At least 5-10 years relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills-written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite and MS Outlook.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.