Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: First Aid Driver
Location: Ikeja,VGC & VI – Lagos,
- We are looking for a skilled first aid driver with a good driving record to join our team .
- Responsibilities of the first aiddriver include driving the ambulance safely to emergency locations, transporting emergency personnel, transporting patients, and assisting in moving patients via stretchers to the bus.
- Inspecting the ambulance before each shift, checking the fuel, oil, transmission fluid, wiper fluid, and coolant, and reporting any needed repairs.
- Checking the first aid and medical supplies inventory levels before each shift and ensuring the ambulance is well-stocked.
- Assisting patients onto gurneys and loading them into the ambulance.
- Driving an ambulance as quickly and as safely as possible to transport patients to the hospital.
- Providing first aid or administering oxygen if the patient requires care before reaching the hospital.
- Sanitizing the ambulance and safely disposing of any medical waste and soiled linens.
- Maintaining your driving log with daily entries and noting patients’ names and addresses, travel times, mileage, and service performed.
- Reporting accident facts to medical personnel and police officers, when necessary.
- Minimum of SSCE or OND.
- Minimum of two years’ driving experience.
- Knowledge of radio transmission codes.
- Emergency vehicle operator certification may be advantageous.
- Excellent defensive driving skills and the ability to read a map.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and reassure frightened patients.
- Great judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good physical agility.
- Candidate who stays in Ikeja,VGC,VI and envrions are encouraged to apply
Salary: Very competitive
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “First Aid Driver” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2021