Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Journey Management / Protocol Officer
- Plan, execute and report on all Security escort tasks.
- Coordinate all elements involved in the security escort activity; Escort dispatchers, OPG, Spy police,
- Security Coordination Room (SCR) and drivers.
- Follow-up of Escort security vehicles maintenance and communication systems
- Liaison with Logistics movement on the execution of all movements requiring escorts
- Liaison with GSA; police, military, airport personnel and traffic management authorities whose assistance may be required for the successful execution of escort tasks.
- Manage the selection, training and deployment of orderlies to top management
- Organize escort process routine & non-routine
- Contribute to evaluation of needs & capabilities to the Security Coordinator
- Develop teamwork between drivers(civilian/SPY) and armed escorts; resolve conflicts
- Ensure availability of quick mobilization of security personnel (real Vs plan)
- Ensure availability of security vehicles (Operations plan Vs Maintenance plan)
- Synergise with Security Coordination Room for coordination and tracking of Escorts
- Liaise with the Logistics department for details of movements that require escorts and for the assignment of civilian escort drivers and repairs/maintenance of escort vehicles
- Address escort requests
- Receive and process motorised escort requests via the escort management system or email
- Assign security resources for approved security escort requests
- Escalate requests for approval as required
- Plan all land and boat transit escorts according to requests or daily needs
- Prepare escort orders
- Assign adequate escorts to land and boat teams including requirement for marine police and security
- Prepare security teams for emergency response
- Supervise escort execution
- Set-up of escort by dispatcher:
- Assignation of team / vehicles by dispatcher to perform all escort orders
- Readiness of security personnel before departure
- Execution of escort by Convoy commander:
- Security Risk Assessment by convoy commander with Security control
- Pre-Service briefing before departure
- Check of compliance to standards (communication means, flashlights, etc.)
- Escort execution and reporting by Convoy Commanders
- Tracking of Escort convoys using status reports and tracking tools
- Report escort process performance
- Security anomalies, breaches/incidents
- Process follow-up data (escort start time- real vs plan, # escorts- real vs plan, etc.)
- Report escort performance indicators: % non-routine escort requests granted, % Escorts On time In full (routine / non-routine)
- Proposals on how to improve the Escorts process
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification.
- Experience: 5-10 years experience in any Government Security Agency
- Good communication, decision making, investigative and analytical skills are required for this position.
- Good knowledge of the computer system is also required for the position.
- Good knowledge of fleet management will be an added advantage.
- Essential skills Personal leadership skills, time management, relationship and team building, problem-solving, good initiative and good decision-making skills are essential.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using “Journey Management / Protocol Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2020.