Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven candidate for our ASS Division Products and Services in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Direct Report: Commercial Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for working with the ASS Division of Halogen group to grow its businesses by meeting and exceeding set targets, increasing the businesses clients base, managing and retaining existing clients, developing new channels of businesses, follow up with clients to execute and close business transactions.
- He/she will assist the Division acquire new customers and sell its products and/or services. The jobholder will identify sales leads, pitch products and services to clients (existing & new) and maintain a good working relationship with contacts across the Division.
- Selling of ASS Division’s products and services.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and/or proposals for clients.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams for ASS Division
- Develop and maintain relationships across a broad sphere of influence
- Attend key events and present the Division as a partner of choice, where assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business or a related field
- MBA or related Master’s degree would be added advantage
- Relevant professional certification from a recognized body e.g. NIMN, CMMP
- Minimum of seven years’ business development experience including experience leading business development/sales teams to deliver business results
- Strong track record delivering revenue targets, driving business growth and expansion.
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Business Development
- Networking & Relationship Management
- Critical thinking & Problem-Solving Skills
- Managerial & Leadership Skills
- Teamwork & Cross-functional Collaboration.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] with Business Development Manager – preferred location (Lagos / Abuja / Port Harcourt) as subject.
Application Deadline: 28th November, 2020.