Avant Halogen – An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted Professionals. We are currently in need of qualified candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Facility Officer
- As the Facilities Officer, you are responsible for the effective day to day running of the company facilities. The key focus is to support the broader Facilities Management team and to ensure that all operations run smoothly. You will also coordinate the effective operations of the office and oversee the Administration team.
- Undertake event and meeting room set ups and delivery of catering
- Comply with workplace WHS instructions, policies and procedures
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe and timely manner
- Ensure maintenance of properties, sites and buildings
- Compliance with building codes
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and contractors
- Maintenance of key register and site security
- Regularly undertake walk through inspections of all facilities
- BSC/HND in Engineering
- Preferable Electrical Engineering or Building Construction
- Job Experience: 3 – 5 years
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2019