Avanti Consulting Limited is a consulting firm registered in Nigeria and having its office at 8, Sam Adegbite Close, Off Amodu Ojikutu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. We are the team of young and energetic Consultants having positive approach to provide expert and professional services with due care of professional ethics. We provide a unique blend of operational and advisory methodologies, combining the power and resources of our cumulative years of experiences spanning over 3 decades & professional expertise of our Consultants. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Branch Operations / IT
- Ensure liquidity position of the branch is maintained at all times through advance planning at minimal costs.
- Ensure compliance with regulations in the issuing and receipt of cash from the strong room
- Ensuring account reconciliation and managing situation if this is not the case.
- Checking daily suspense accounts and exercising snap shots in all of branch operations
- Introduce and implement effective systems, policies, structures and resources to support the growth of the institution and ensure adherence to the same
- Serve as the Operations Lead for the bank’s core banking system implementation, aligning system configuration with operational processes and policies
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities
- Define and implement new policies and procedures for Banking Services in support of product development / refinement or upon introduction of new technologies and delivery channels
- Analyze operational risks, procedures, work flow and controls on an ongoing basis for continual improvement of operational systems
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
- Develop and maintain sufficient business continuity plans to ensure service delivery in the event of minor to major incidences & escalation of service exceptions as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong First Degree
- Minimum 5 years in banking/finance/microfinance, with at least four years in back office or operational roles – experience of two years or more in a senior management role at the regional or head office level strongly preferred
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite (especially Excel) – experienced with Core Banking Systems and good understanding of Information System issues and the role of IS in banking operations
- Project management qualifications (e.g. PMP) are an advantage
- Knowledge of process analysis and mapping is an advantage
- Commitment to establishing a successful department and function.
- Strong fit to the bank’s desired corporate culture & committed to furthering bank’s mission and vision;
- Understands the needs of a start-up, with willingness and ability to perform duties beyond the scope of work;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, create effective systems and meet tangible business goals from an unstructured, dynamic and empowering environment;
- Proven integrity;
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills;
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Results-oriented, with the ability to drive projects from inception to execution stages
- Demonstrated leadership, networking and collaboration/negotiation skills;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships within a diverse organizational structure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
31st December, 2022.
is a consulting firm registered in Nigeria and having its office at 8, Sam Adegbite Close, Off Amodu Ojikutu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. We are the team of young and energetic Consultants having positive approach to provide expert and professional services with due care of professional ethics. We provide a unique blend of operational and advisory methodologies, combining the power and resources of our cumulative years of experiences spanning over 3 decades & professional expertise of our Consultants.