Posted on :
22 May, 2010
22 May, 2010
Are you eager to become a global player?
Are you ready to take off and start your career at AVIAREPS?
AVIAREPS is the worldwide leading Aviation and Tourism Management Group, with exclusive representation of over 70 airlines and 85 other clients in the tourism sector in over 33 countries. Aviareps is recruiting for International Management Trainee
– Duration of 18 – 36 months: two – three assignments in an AVIAREPS Office taking
place on two different continents in two – three different countries
– Proactive mix of daily business and project work in various business fields
– Participation in management decisions in all aspects of the business, including
customer relations, sales/marketing, business development, revenue management,
corporate finance, hr, etc.
– Close cooperation with the head office for group management
Key skills and knowledge required:
– Graduates in the field of international business, major in aviation or tourism
– Intercultural expertise and fluency in at least 2 languages, English obligatory
– Proficient computer skills
– Negotiating skills, leadership skills and sales talent
– Affection for the aviation and tourism industry
– Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
– Willingness towards international mobility
What we offer:
– International working experience
– A global network
– Great team spirit
– Dedicated mentor, continued support, advice and superb training
– Management positions after succeeding the trainee program, i.e. deputy to general
manager or country manager
Start: 1st of July 2010
Join our team and become a part of the AVIAREPS success story.
Please send in your complete application to:
Landsberger Str. 155
or email to: [email protected]