Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Technologist (Production)
- To handle customer feedback and investigation.
- Conducting self-audit and ensure daily stock taking of products produced.
- Ready to work long hours to ensure production targets are achieved
- Highly experienced in all NAFDAC & SON rules and regulations to avoid sanction.
- All other production functions as required.
- To ensure that Food Safety and quality awareness are implemented, understood and practiced by all production staff.
- Work closely with Q.A or Q.C department for improvement on production process to ensure product safety and quality.
- Adequate compliance with SOP for all production activities.
- Optimum utilization of production materials, time and manpower.
- Ensure that safety guides and regulations are strictly adhered to on production lines.
- Manage production staff and ensure on the job training and assessment of operators and operatives.
- Monitoring and organizing maintenance of equipment to minimize downtime.
- Ensure achievement of production plan
- Work strictly according to the company requirements for optimal safety, hygiene and protection of the environment.
- Keep up to date with latest trends in the food service industry and work with the team to introduce new ideas regularly.
- Proactive, good scientific and analytical skills.
- Must be hardworking and highly trustworthy.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- MS Office proficient.
- Good emotional intelligence and a team player
- HND/B.Sc. Degree in Food Science/Technology with 5 years and above experience in a food manufacturing or food processing industry.
- Possess good working knowledge and experience in food processing in GMP, HACCP, Quality Systems and processes.
- Experience in HACCP risk assessment will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.