Azman Air is one of the fastest growing privately owned Nigerian Airline founded in 2010. Azman Air has dominated local and international carriers in providing affordable and comfortable flights to different destinations within and outside Nigeria. Azman Air is focused on offering world class aviation services, good customer relations, effective online services and operational competence in relation to punctuality and Safety. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Analyst
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Employment Status: Full time
- Effectively communicates revenue performance and market dynamics to the manager.
- Forecast and identify revenue opportunities Simulate demand to improve key revenue indicators.
- Works closely with the Head of the department to ensure objectives and goals are met.
- Provide cross-functional support to other teams including Sales, Network Planning, Loyalty, Travel Partners and Marketing
- Define and measure results against key performance indicators within area of responsibility and ensure goals are met/exceeded.
- Analyze demand, seasonality and booking patterns/valuation.
- Carries out all other task that may be assigned by the Head of the department.
- Carries out and regulates seat inventory, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for yield analysis and reporting as well as advance booking reporting.
- Evaluating overbooking trend, analyzing and reporting.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- 4 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer science, Operation Research or equivalent
- 4 years experience in Revenue Management of which 2 must be in the Airline industry.
- 2 years experience in data/quantitative analysis.
- Previous experience of MITA and BITA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent in communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate analytical reasoning with ability to tackle complex challenges.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively and under pressure.
- Proficiency in SQL and other database tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel, Power Point and Word
- Strong understanding of airline revenue strategies.
- Ability to design effective processes, programs and procedures that eliminate complexities and focus on continuous improvement.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 23rd May, 2022.