BA Gladiators Limited – Our client, Smart Homes Nigeria, is a fast-growing certified home technology company providing security and residential technology servicing a vast clientele across Nigeria. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A home automation company is seeking a Customer Support Executive to act as the first point of contact to customers through all access channels for all enquiries.
- The company require a Customer Support Executive who will be fully vested in the organizational success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Offering excellent customer service and after-sales support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to other staff members.
- Maintaining a wealth of knowledge about products to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for the team.
- Updating and managing all social media platforms.
The Successful candidate will be one with:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- An ability to motivate other team members.
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- A confident person.
- An ability to maintain consistency in applying policies and processes.
- An ability to adapt based on client’s needs.
- An ability to communicate clearly and respectfully.
- An ability to consider the contributions and opinions of others.
- Must maintain positive working relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal & written & oral communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be desirable.
Salary: N70,000 monthly (Negotiable depending on level of experience).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 14th July, 2021.