Baker Hughes is a global oilfield service company with operations in over 90 countries, for nearly 100 years, Baker Hughes has been a technology leader in providing products and services for the oil and natural gas industry. New Baker Hughes employees have the opportunity to work in teams of engineers and scientists who invent and implement innovative technology that rivals the space industry in its complexity and sophistication.
Baker Hughes is currently recruiting for Coordinator – Field Service I to join their Port Harcourt operations.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 5+ years experience in an oilfield operations environment.
Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with specific endorsements may be required.
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for single products/services in a single legal entity.
- Typically does not have budgetary responsibility.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC’s.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Ability to use skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in an oilfield operations environment.
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with specific endorsements may be required.
Apply for this Job