Baker Hughes is a top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, Baker Hughes delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs.
Baker Hughes is recruiting for Accountant II to join their operations in Lagos.
Job Requirement / Duties
- Under general supervision, performs general accounting work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involving limited responsibility.
- May prepare income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements and various other accounting statements and reports.
- Analyzes financial reports and records, makes studies or recommendations relative to accounting reserves and assets.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal vouchers, accounting methods and procedures.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Possesses and applies knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent with 2+ years experience or Master’s Degree in Accounting / Finance.
Click for more and apply.