Posted on :
14 Jul, 2010
14 Jul, 2010
We are one of Nigeria’s most professionally managed banks, and reputed for integrity. We are present in all states of the federation, with strong international ambitions. We seek to employ people with intellect and drive and provide an environment which encourages creativity within the bounds of integrity and professionalism. We are also reputed for continuous development of our workforce through training, locally and internationally.
Job Title: Group Head, Oil & Gas (SM-AGM)
Job ref: OG/FB/001
Job Qualification / Experience:
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in the social sciences or finance-related disciplines. A professional qualification (e.g. ACIB, ACA, ACCA etc) will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 12 years post qualification experience in similar roles in the finance industry, of which 5 years have been in management positions.
• Must be between 35-48years
Personality Traits/Functional Skills:
• Strong work ethics, leadership and organizational skills
• Warm personality, with excellent people and networking skills
• Expert knowledge of industry operating environment in both Upstream and Downstream Sectors of the Oil & Gas industry
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
• Excellent financial analysis and credit management skills
• Wide knowledge base and understanding of current local and international market trends.
Job Role Summary:
• Directly responsible for providing leadership and supervision for our Oil and Gas business teams across multiple business locations in Nigeria.
• Develop and execute a focused business and marketing strategy to expand the Bank’s Oil & Gas business portfolio in line with the Bank’s credit policies and procedures.
• Oversee the provision of prime credit and financial advisory services/products tailored to the needs of the Bank’s clientele in the Oil & Gas industry
• Expand and deepen the revenue profile of our Oil & Gas portfolio through the cultivation of profitable relationships and the achievement of set budgetary income ratios
• Directly responsible for providing divisional leadership and the achievement of set budgetary income ratios
Method of application:
Interested candidates should forward their applications and curriculum vitae on or before 27th July 2010 to;
Advert Box No. 1097, Guardian Newspapers Limited.
P.M.B. 1217, Oshodi,
Isolo-Oshodi Expressway, Lagos
NOTE: Only short Listed Candidates will be contacted.