Posted on :
14 Jul, 2010
14 Jul, 2010
We are one of Nigeria’s most professionally managed banks, and reputed for integrity. We are present in all states of the federation, with strong international ambitions. We seek to employ people with intellect and drive and provide an environment which encourages creativity within the bounds of integrity and professionalism. We are also reputed for continuous development of our workforce through training, locally and internationally.
Job Title: Group Head, Private Banking (SM-AGM)
Job Ref: PP/FB/002
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in the social sciences or finance-related disciplines. A professional qualification (e.g. ACIB, ACA, ACCA etc) will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 12 years post qualification experience in similar roles in the finance industry, of which 5 years have been in ‘ management positions.
• Must be between 35-48years
Key Personality Traits/Functional Skills:
• Strong, leadership work ethics, and organizational skills
• Warm personality, with excellent people skills
• Expert knowledge of wealth management products and services as well as deep understanding of the finance industry
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
• Excellent financial analysis and credit management skills
• Wide knowledge base and understanding of current local and international market development.
Job Role Summary:
• Directly responsible for providing divisional leadership and supervision for our Private Banking teams across multiple business locations.
• Develop and execute a focused business and marketing strategy to expand the HNI market segment of the Bank.
• Lead product development efforts that satisfy HNI market needs and ensure compliance with relevant policies, procedures and country/regulatory requirements.
• Oversee the provision of a premium basket of personalized financial, investment and advisory services to preferred HNls within and outside Nigeria.
• Expand and deepen the revenue profile of our Private Banking business through innovative channels.
Method of application:
Interested candidates should forward their applications and curriculum vitae on or before 27th July 2010 to;
Advert Box No. 1097, Guardian Newspapers Limited.
P.M.B. 1217, Oshodi,
Isolo-Oshodi Expressway, Lagos
NOTE: Only short Listed Candidates will be contacted