BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of construction, real estate and property management in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China, the company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for REALTOR to an agreed annual target of 30% previous year invoiced revenue (to increase year on year)
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for REALTOR properties that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability. (short let/lease/sale)
- Responsible for bringing in external properties/business for the company.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales executives.
- Prepares action plans for self as well as sales team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Make presentations on set targets and review of previous and planned activities during the weekly sales meeting.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and activity
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and ‘request for proposals’ (RFP) responses.
- Controls expenses to meet Realtors budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval Presenting REALTOR to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- You will have individual responsibility for account management and are expected to self-manage; however, you will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the Head of Operations for complex large pitches and strategies
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations for every business package
- Visit the properties for inspection and checks.
- Identify and resolve client complaints and enquires promptly.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration correspondence is current, using Microsoft Outlook/Diary
- Ensuring Realtor remains proactive and responsive to perspective.
Application Deadline 21st April, 2018.
Job Title: Interior Designer (3D Specialist)
- We seek to hire an Interior designer, preferably 3D specialist with the background in Architecture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]