BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical / Sales Executive – Insurance
Job type: Full-time
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for BGIB to an agreed annual target of 30% of previous year invoiced revenue (to increase year on year)
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Prepare an action plan for self for effective search of new clients, sales leads and prospect
- Assist in the initiation, development, and coordination of business presentations and action plans to penetrate new corporate clients.
- Presenting products to potential clients through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Analyse / assess clients risk profile and the risk associated with applications to ensure that they meet minimum criteria
- Researching policies from different insurers and negotiating for best deals with the underwriters
- Liaising with auditors and ensuring timely completion of the audit and obtaining audit reports
- Ensure policy premiums are documented in line with NIACOM, CIIN, NCRIB, and government requirements
- Ensure premiums are paid when due
- Follow up with insurers for the policy documents and also immediate dispatch of same to the client after necessary perusal.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3 – 4 years experience
- Certified CIIN Associate (Practicing with certification)
- A strong background in Insurance
- Effective leadership, development and training skills required.
- Solid business acumen; ability to understand short and long-term consequences.
- Skilled in developing clear, succinct articulation of communications objectives in the form of project briefs.
- Strong presentation skills and persuasiveness.
- Possesses teamwork, leadership and facilitation skills in order to cut across many diverse functional disciplines and regional cultures.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess strong business acumen.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.