Baobab is the leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Channel Service Management Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- The main role of the interns is to ensure Process Improvement, Service Management and assist in the implementation & Managing the life cycle of business in digital banking services.
Rôles & Responsibilities:
- Tracking service performance
- Monitoring compliance to SLA both internally and externally
- Review the process with a view to reduce turnaround time
- Assist in the primary role in developing implementation & Managing the lifecycle of business in digital banking services.
- Oversee the completion of new channel development, including the planning, Compliance,Monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work; evaluating results to determine if expected value was delivered.
- Assist in presenting results and data analytics for assigned channels.
- Be responsible for updating workflows and plans for the internal digital transformation process.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields; with interest in the digital space
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work;
- Ability to extract, interpret, analyze data and resolve problems;
- Ability to produce deliverables conforming to the required standard;
- Ability to support a team and team building skills.
Interested and qualifed candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email (e.g Digital Channel Service Management Intern).
30th August, 2022.