Baobab Microfinance Bank formerly known as Microcred Microfinance bank is a leading digital financial inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China.
We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital microfinance bank in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the available positions below:
Job Title: Loan Marketer
Locations: Abuja (Garki), Lagos (Broadstreet, Ajah, Yaba, Tradefair, Egbeda, Ikeja, and Mushin), Kaduna (Kafanchan and Zaria)
- Pre-loan Disbursement
- Promote/market Baobab’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Enter loan files in the MIS
- Post-loan Disbursement
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of loan before renewal Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Detail oriented
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors
- HND minimum
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years
- Applicants must reside within the location he/she is applying for
Job Title: French Translation and Documentation Officer
- Translating the organisation policy in French
- Employment and compliance â€‹to regulatory concerns and reporting to the HRM
- Policy development and documentation.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Lingual Interpretation during meeting.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures
- Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
- Review and update employee rules and regulations
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions
- Benchmark compensation and benefits
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes
- Any other function as assigned by the Human resource Manager
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Other functions as assigned by the Human resource manager.
Qualification and requirements
- University degree in French or any relative study
- Fluent English, French and Proficient use of Google App
- Good communication skills in FRENCH both verbal and written.
- Ability to deliver programmes to a high quality.
- Business awareness and commercially focused.
- Leadership and strong management skills.
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] with the Position and Location as subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 9th August, 2019