Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited is the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force cooperative with well over 1,000,000 active members. It was established in 2006. The Ebonyi State branch of BC KASH was opened in 14th of April 2016 and licensed to operate in all local governments of Ebonyi State. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow up with customers for all outstanding payments and identify problematic accounts. Ensures Non-Performing Loans are followed up and monitored diligently.
- Responsible for communicating with delinquent borrowers, establish and developing effective payment plans with the delinquent borrowers.
- Ensures Loan Repayments are monitored promptly and reminders are issued timely on any amount in arrears.
- Making collection efforts on past due accounts vide site visit, email or phone in order to achieve prompt payment.
- Advise borrowers of their legal liabilities under existing contract law (including the interpretation of their liability under the loan agreement).
- Perform daily operational or admin duties of department including daily reports and processing of accounts.
- Compile statistics and reports related to Credit Admin for management review.
- Liaise with lawyers to issue Notice of Demand and Notice to Recall
- Follow up with lawyers on litigation cases until the cases are closed.
- Submit the litigation cases to the judge:
- Attend Court to meet with the Judges whenever required.
- All other matters ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Degree in Banking / Finance / Accounting or Economics are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in loan recovery role.
- Good command in written and spoken English and izzi, ikwo and afikpo
- Strong communications skills.
- Familiarity with bank deposits / loans products.
Salary: NGN 80,000 – 125,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their CV & Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.