Bayero University Microfinance Bank Limited was licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in 2014 and has been in operation since September 2014. The Bank RC number is 1176704.
The Bank is inviting applications from suitably qualified members of the public for the position of:
Job Title: Managing Director/CEO
Description of the Position
- The appointment will be on tenure for a period of 5 years which may be renewed at the instance of the Board of Directors of the Bank.
- A minimum of first degree of its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline may be an advantage)
- A minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification experience of f which, at least five (5) years must be in the financial service industry and at least, three (3) years at the senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skiIls and competences in practical microfinance banking and. ha undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Ins of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Proven Integrity.
- Applicant must be knowledgeable in IT.
- Prospective applicants shall not be more than 55 years as at the time of assumption of duty.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send ten (10) copies of their CV to:
The Office of the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser,
Muhammad Adamu Jumba Ring Road,
Bayero University MFB Limited – New Campus,