Baynet Fuse Limited is a leading digital technology and media advertising company in Nigeria. We innovatively build and drive custom digital advertising services that resonate with traditional marketing approach bearing in mind all stakeholders. We are passionate, energetic and driven by success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Department: Finance & Investment
Level: Fresh Graduate
Reporting Line: CFO
- The accounting intern must have completed his/her studies in any Finance discipline and is seeking to gain relevant experience within the marketing and advertising industry. Candidate will be working under supervision and also with Finance Consultants.
- The candidate will assist in preparation of payment voucher to vendors.
- Will ensure accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Ensure day-to-day record keeping of office expenses.
- Will validate Invoices against items or service received.
- Prepare bank deposits and ensure all vendor payment are paid as at when due.
- Maintain both digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoice to clients and external partners as at when due.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to track every expense as they relate to projects executed.
- Assist in the preparation of accounting payable reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the team.
- Work with Finance Consultants to ensure all finance records are tidy and up to date.
- Must understand basic accounting principles and bookkeeping.
- Candidate must have started ICAN/ACCA and is at least at the foundation level.
- Must possess a B.Sc degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration or any other related field with a minimum of Second class lower.
- Must be technology savvy and willing to learn new skills.
- Knowledge in any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Must be very good with the use of Microsoft office suit including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word etc.
- Must be diligent, trustworthy and ready to learn.
- Must be a fast learner, resilient and have capacity to work in a team.
- Must possess organizational skills and know how to manage pressure.
Job Title: Graphics & Creative Strategist
Department: Creative & Innovation
Reporting Line: Head of Innovation
- The Creative Designer & Graphics Strategist person will work with a wide range of media and use graphics and layouts. Must be able to think creatively and develop new design concept for different brands. Will be responsible for designing proposals, online banners for campaigns etc.
- Creation of online visual content for the website of different brands
- Creating and updating presentations
- Design of both print media marketing materials.
- Responsible for designing banners that will be used for online campaigns.
- Will be responsible for developing short promotional video clips for different brands.
- Develop and style marketing proposals for different brands
- Creation of video animations for various brands
- Must have a strong interest in developing a career in multimedia design and marketing.
- Knowledge of 2D & 3D animation will be an added advantage.
- Understand aesthetics and must be creative and versatile in turning ordinary text into understandable visuals.
- Must have excellent problem solving, good organization skills and creative thinking.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet short time deadlines.
- Must be proficient in the use of PowerPoint and Word document etc.
- Must not be more than 27years.
- Must possess a B.Sc degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Possess a minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in similar role.
- Must demonstrate experience in Designing, Motion Graphics etc.
- Must possess Good knowledge of top leading software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design etc.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the job title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th January, 2019.
Note: Only applicants within the Island axis will be contacted.