Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct.
This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer / Marketer
Reports To: Business Owner
- Providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved and building awareness and positioning for the company’s brand.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Work closely with other team members especially sales to develop a pricing strategy that will help the company maximize profits and market share.
- Organise company programs, trade fairs, runway shows and major events that would serve as outlets for the company’s brand.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing the company’s advertising campaigns.
- Consistently meet established performance target and outreach.
- Identify new leads within assigned market and introduction of in-stores location in other third party stores.
- Reviews all advertising or campaign document for completeness and accuracy.
- Executing effective social media, email and person-to-person marketing activities to ensure that set targets are met and surpassed
- Maximum of 2 years relevant work experience
- A result-driven goal getter with a mindset to learn
- Must be social media savvy.
- Must have a passion for Marketing and Sales
- Fashionable and up to date on fashion trends
- An innovative individual with an intelligent and proactive mind
- Must be within the age range of 23-28 years.
- Must have a field and office personality.
- Proficiency in English language, MS Office and marketing trends
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a penchant for conducting research and reading.
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management and project management skills
- Excellent people skills, ability to build rapport, business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must reside within the Lekki/Ajah axis
- Required Education: BSc or any relevant certification
- Preferred candidate location is the Lekki/Ajah/Ibeju axis
General skill-set / Professionalism:
- People Skill: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Entrepreneurial Skill: Ability to market a brand through articulate written and verbal communication methods.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company brand and the team.
- Attendance / Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning / Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment, includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
N50,000 / month. (Excluding commission).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “job title” as subject.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.