Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct.
This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In performing their duties, real estate sales executives oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- They meet with clients and prospects interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- As part of their duties, they communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Real estate sales executives oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements and lease contracts.
- Their role also includes coordinating the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Usually, they facilitate arrangements to give buyers the view of a property before concluding a sales deal.
- They are also in charge of the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales.
- Real estate sales executives act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to broker property deals.
- They provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems.
- Their work description also involves conducting surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market.
- As part of their duties, real estate sales executives proffer recommendations to buyers and usually refer them to property consultants who provide legal or mortgage services.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with 2-4 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2021.