Beamco Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian-owned Company that was incorporated in 1980. Our Board of Directors consists of Nigerian professionals with vast experience in a wide range of businesses, engineering fields and sectors. They lead a team of highly motivated, well trained, mostly Nigerian workforce, of over 300 in the various branches and divisions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Officer
- The Sales Support Officer is mainly responsible for administrative functions as regards to sales department.
- He will provide back office support to the team to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, enquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Ensure all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoices) are delivered within schedule.
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities (products and services) starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news and projects in the storage system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via follow up emails and calls.
- Maintain and update all contact information for clients.
- Provide internal and external clients with regular status reports, reconciliations and updates to gain client trust and cement our reputation of being a reliable solutions provider.
- Provide home office anchor support and services to the account executives when they are on travel assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]