Bedmate Furniture Limited is one of the Best Furniture company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us.
Bedmate Show rooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Ensure utmost utilization and update of customer data base.
- Supports the overall marketing objectives of Bedmate both externally and internally
- Communicate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Conducts market research and analysis of market performance of company products to monitor customer preferences/ satisfaction and identify new markets for all company products
- Work with sales manager to conceptualise and develop new product lines base on market research
- Obtain and record customers’ complaints and follow up to ensure prompt resolution
- Develop on-going profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
- Provide information on potential/ new customers.
- Plan activity-based journeys efficiently and provide all relevant reports to the Sales Manager timely and appropriately.
- Disseminate information about the promotions/ events, such as: the type to be planned, the target audience, the size of the event, the time frame and the proposed budget
- Assist in assessing and conducting market research to determine the marketing potential of new and existing business locations, available customers and make recommendations to Sales Manager.
- Plan and prioritize personal marketing activities and customer/ prospect contact towards achieving agreed targets and growing own customer portfolio
- Make marketing calls, responds to and follow up on marketing enquiries
- Implement business development marketing strategies, plans, policies and procedures to increase profitability
- Enhance market presence and competitive performance of all company products
- Organize and maintain customer files/ record system, filing correspondence and other documentation
- Report to Sales Manager on all marketing activities including progress on achievement of set targets.
- Minimum of first degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in marketing
Interested and qualified candidates should walk in for interview at:
Ceddi Plaza, Central Business District,
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2019
10th October, 2019
Note: Please come with your CV.