Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale . We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 eldectricity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (North Central & Southeast)
- Our growing company is seeking to hire a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team.
- You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team. Previous experience in a sales-related role in a solar Energy
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required. Company is a plus.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Must have experience in a Solar Energy Company
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Behavioural/Management Development Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Must have executive presence and inspire the confidence of stakeholders
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Work enthusiasm, positive, with a strong sense of competition, thinking agile, good at pioneering;
- Ability to cope with difficult situation
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the inter-relationship and inter-dependencies among issues
- Team building skills
- Should possess impeccable integrity and proven commitment to good governance
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Functional/Technical Skills
- Good communication skills and language expression skills, have affinity;
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
- Good understanding of quality output
- Proficiency in the use of communication technology to deliver information and other basic and advanced business applications etc.
- Have good team spirit, can work under pressure;
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020