Bellforte Group is a diversified business solutions enabler that seeks to lead in the critical areas of business and management consulting, travels and tourism, financial services and investments, agriculture and food processing and e-commerce merchandising.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
General Job Description
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Perform live chat and email correspondence with customers.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Ability to maintain composure with difficult consumers. Must remain professional at all times
Qualification + Requirements
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Minimum of two years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th February, 2018.