Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Instructor/Patrol Inspector
- To provide instructions to security through guard training courses and drills and Supervise the Guard force.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in their assigned locations.
- Ensures that Post Orders are pasted on the wall of the Gate House of their assigned locations.
- Timely filing of short postings in their assigned locations.
- Ensures proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code) in their locations.
- Monitors the activities in his/her assigned locations.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Assist in the development of training to meet the training needs of Bemil Nigeria Limited and clients.
- Plan and facilitate training of Bemil Nigeria Limited’s Officers.
- Deliver training on and off-site to meet contractual obligations.
- Prepares trainee guards orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Ensures a high level drilling exercise for guards.
- Maintain training records and contractual training compliance.
- Ensures high standards of guarding service are maintained in their assigned locations.
- Writes reports of inspection findings.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 12th April, 2019.