Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Is responsible for assisting the Head, Security Manager in coordinating the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to customers and monitoring of the quality standards of manned security services by ensuring adherence to the Company’s standards.
- Ensures new assignments are properly surveyed, weaknesses identified and customers advised accordingly.
- Ensures incidents are properly investigated and the necessary action taken.
- Ensures the Department and the guard force comply with the Guarding Service Quality Policy.
- Enforces discipline within the guard force and recommends disciplinary action in line with the Human Resource Policy.
- Ensure proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code).
- Develops and updates post orders for all locations.
- Establishes/maintains robust customer relationship to ensure complete understanding of customer processes to enable the delivery of viable security responses.
- Performs incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th October, 2019