Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Implement, review and evaluate quality of OJT training program – Basic, Refresher, Inspectors, Supervisors, etc.
- Evaluation of quality of materials supplied – uniforms, boots, etc.
- Timely response to guard salaries.
- Proper Guard’s turnout – Guard force are smart, neat, ID card visible & generally adhering to dress code
- Develop and update Post Orders for all posts
- Timely payment of Guards’ salaries
- Timely and effective communication with Staff
- Weekly meeting with staff and Inspectors weekly meetings.
- Introduction of innovative measures to enhance operations management
- Motivating staff for better performance
- Adherence to Policies and Procedures/Rules & Regulations
- Investigation of incidents
- Monthly/Quarterly reports produced on time
- Timely handling of clients’ complaints.
- Very attractive.
- Pension, HMO inclusive with other benefits.
Job Title: Patrol Inspector
- Ensures that post orders are strictly followed
- Ensures that operational motorcycles and other equipment are in good condition
- Inspects all documents/logs kept at various beats to ensure proper documentation
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Area Manager or the Management.
- Ensures daily and periodic patrol of all beats assigned to him for proper supervision
- Participates in planning, development, and management of security services through the gathering of information from members of the guard force
- Ensures that the Guards’ behavior is in consonance with the company rules and regulations and reporting violation for punishment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.