Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resourcing and Training Officer
- Searches and recruits candidates for vacancy in the company
- Coordinates the filling & vetting of guarantors’ form
- Issues I.D Cards for new staff
- Updates nominal roll from time to time
- Ensures filling of employment form
- Prepares employment letters
- Coordinates deployment & posting type A
- Obtains vacancy information from all departments
- Develops plans, organizes and facilitates training to meet the training needs of the Guarding Department.
- Prepares trainee guards orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Ensures a high level drilling exercise for guards.
- Coordinates all resourcing needs of the guard force.
- Must be resident in Ibadan and familiar with its terrain
- Must be able to ride motorcycle.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to speak audibly and fluently
- Must have security experience
Attractive, Pension, HMO and other benefit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th October, 2018.