Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Inspector
- To coordinate the enforcement of discipline amongst the Guards and convey to the operations room the on-the-spot situation on various beats.
- Ensures that post orders are strictly followed
- Ensures that operational motorcycles and other equipment are in good condition
- Inspects all documents/logs kept at various beats to ensure proper documentation
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Area Manager or the Management.
- Ensures daily and periodic patrol of all beats assigned to him for proper supervision
- Participates in planning, development, and management of security services through the gathering of information from members of the guard force
- Ensures that the Guards’ behavior is in consonance with the company rules and regulations and reporting violation for punishment
Remuneration & Benefit
- Very attractive.
- Pension, HMO inclusive with other benefits.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] Subject of the mail should be the “Job Title”.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.