Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Inspector
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise a team of Security Personnel.
- Daily site patrol.
- Generate daily patrol/incident report.
- Investigate incidents at various locations, and all other standard security duties.
- Collation and submission of guard attendance.
- Supervise enforcement of the site rules and standards including Housekeeping, Security and Health & Safety to visitors and occupants.
- Ensure compliance to standard emergency and operating procedures.
- Initiate disciplinary measures on security defaulters.
- Minimum of HND.
- 3 years work experience.
- Solid experience in a similar environment.
- Apt oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Must reside in LAGOS and should be conversant with it’s environs.
- Extensive knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Must know how to ride a motorcycle.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.