Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Receivable Update Report:
- The Officer ensures daily update of Receivables to ascertain debtor’s balances on daily basis
- The Officer issues mid-weekly and weekly detailed report and analysis of age debtors and balances
- Make weekly report of age debtors with special situation
- Ensure daily follow up of debtors; via phone calls, mailing or visitation.
- Reconciliation: The officer ensures regular reconciliation of Receivable report balances with balances of debtors in accounting package – Tally
- Credit Note: -The Officer ensures issuance of Approved Credit Note to Clients and communicate it to such client
- The officer ensure the approved credit note are posted in client ledger on accounting package – Tally
- Proper and safekeeping of Bemil copy of credit note issued
- The officer ensure proper and timely posting of Receipts into respective customers ledger.
- The officer is required to issue receipt to customers as evidence of receipt of payments where required by the customer and also fill Bemil copy of the receipt appropriately
- Proper Relationship and communication with Customers, other staff on receivables and related matters.
- To do other work as may be assigned to him/her by the supervisor.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th April, 2022.