Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Credit Control Executive
- Maintaining a close liaison with the sales department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Checking customer’s credit situation.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans.
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control system and ensures that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Ensures prompt response to all customer inquiries.
- Handles and resolves customers’ complaints in a timely manner.
- Keeps records of customers’ interactions and transactions.
- Records details of inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken.
- Maintains a comprehensive customer data base.
- Ensures that all required customer meetings are scheduled, attended and documented.
- Analyses and documents loss of clients.
- Assesses guards’ uniforms/appearance during visits and issues reports.
- Carries out regular Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary and identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with Company’s policies.
- Undertake account reconciliations as required and ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Promote an efficient and professional image at all times demonstrated by the highest possible standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Deals directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
Job Title: Patrol Inspector
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, accountability, and care of all company equipment issued to their assigned locations.
- Timely filing of short postings in their assigned locations.
- Ensures proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code) in their locations.
- Monitors the activities in his/her assigned locations.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Should be able to ride a bike effectively.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Ensures high standards of guarding service are maintained in their assigned locations.
- Writes reports of inspection findings.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in their assigned locations.
- Ensures that Post Orders are pasted on the wall of the Gate House of their assigned locations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th November, 2017.