Benejaf International Limited is a diversified group with interest in Construction, Consultancy, Oil and Gas, Financial Investor, Equipment Leasing, and Haulage Services. Our vision is to join and build a better society through competence, passion, dedication and honesty. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Civil Engineer with minimum of 2 years working experience who can perform the core duties of a Civil Engineer with little or no supervision.
- Construction site production activities supervision
- Preparation of BEME
- Preparation of Technical Tenders/Bids
- Joint Measurement and Preparation of IPCs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Registration/Licensure as a Professional Engineer may be required.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Must be skilled in the use of computer applications (MS Word, Ms. Excel, MS Projects, AutoCAD).
N95,000 – N120,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org with “CIVIL ENGINEER 2023” as the subject of the mail.
28th April, 2023.
Note: Any application without the above subject mail will not be considered.