Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical marketing and distribution companies. With over eight years experience in bringing extensive bouquet of premium quality pharmaceutical products, we are positioned to be a leading brand in healthcare services. We market and distribute pharmaceutical products that meet international standards. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary/Admin Officer
- Manage the Executive Management’s diaries and appointments
- Prepare meeting rooms for Executives meetings with Partners and also for staff meetings
- Take minutes of all management meetings
- Help Executives to manage general outputs, workflow and office administration
- Handle incoming mails, posts and other corresponding on behalf of the management
- Maintain comprehensive filing system
- Coordinates importation documentation
- Carry out regulatory admin activities at NAFDAC
- Manage the cleaners and vendor relationships (Mechanic, Security, Gardeners, Water Supply etc)
- Provide first level support and care to all members of staff as it relates to their welfare and company assets.
- Ensure that everything in the office run smoothly
- Oversee the activities of the Receptionist
- Level of Education: B.Sc. or HND in Secretarial Studies
Previous Level of Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years Professional Secretarial Qualification experience
Skills Required: Candidate must possess at the minimum the following skills and abilities:
- Must be highly proficient in the use of computer (Microsoft Office particularly MS word, Excel and power point, Coreldraw etc)
- Candidate must be self-driven and should be ready to deliver expected results.
- Must be fluent in English Language and highly creative
- Leadership and the ability to handle multiple job responsibilities, set priorities, maintain a high level of accomplishment, and implement process improvements.
- Communication: The ability to listen carefully and to use clear, concise oral and written skills to convey facts, present positions and interpret policies
Job Title: Management Information System (MIS) Officer
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS) spreadsheets and databases.
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner [Customers, Business Plan, Itinerary, Sales, Products, Receivables, Returns, Marketing Activities & Reps performance Reports]
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team for decision making.
- Be flexible and dynamic to generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements, business opportunities for increasing business sales and reducing receivables.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Assist in the maintenance of the social media channels.
- Assist in preparing contents, (videos, articles etc) for posting on social media.
- Use Client Relationship Management (CRM) methodology for intelligent data analytics for accurate sales projections and risk indications.
Level of Education
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Statistics and Management related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years MIS, Business Analyst role.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Diligence and articulation in information gathering and management.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- High level of initiative and personal ownership
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent skill in analyzing and evaluating statistical data, including financial information.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.
- Good numeracy, computing, business skills
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Description Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning, coordinating and assume full responsibility for the actualization of the total sales objectives of the region.
- Ensure the profitability and growth of the company’s brands in the region
- Designing programs of actions required to meet the corporate targets in terms of market share, profitability and growth in the region.
- Developing programs that ensure efficiency of field force measurable in terms of performance, cost control and amount of receivables
- Implementation of the company’s marketing policy in the region.
- Conduct customer &market analysis to ensure that we understand customers’ needs and how best to position our products ahead of the competitors.
- Increase customer base and servicing the distributors, major institution and other key accounts
- Ensure that receivables are kept low and work towards timely collection of payment for orders and deposition into designated banks.
- Effective and timely realization of goals.
- Co-ordinating business development activities of the region including clinical seminars/conferences.
- Launching of new products in teaching hospitals and other government parastatals.
- Ensure effective detailing to doctors, matrons and pharmacists thus achieving strong visibility of our products in hospitals and pharmacies
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Pharmacy or related courses
- Professional selling skills and people management skills, excellent customer servicing, Interpersonal relationship, communication and creativity skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with position applied for as the subject
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2017.