Berserka Consulting Limited is a boutique staffing online company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Keeping pace with projects and being on the lookout for extremely talented individuals. Short-listing the best, upskilling the rest. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
We are need a Business Development Executive that will lead and support a range of responsibilities mainly focused on the areas of:
- Industry Analysis
- Marketing and Strategic Planning
- This is an ideal opportunity to join a business that has been demonstrating significant growth for a period, offering potential candidates a challenging, autonomous, and exciting environment to develop their careers.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and services offered and conduct sales calls and make product/service presentations to meet customer needs.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure our company receives enquires (RFQs) from clients and customers.
- Track new business development opportunities, utilizing market knowledge and market intelligence tools to identify projects which are aligned with the company’s growth strategy.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and potential clients operating within the oil and gas industry and promote the services of the Company.
- Remain current on sales performance and provide sales reports by providing periodic status reports detailing activity and efforts, as well as win/loss analysis.
- Look for opportunities to build technical strategic relationships with key organizations.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Business Management or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- Proven record of success in business development, client relationship building, strategic project pursuits and proposal preparation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Excel (Prerequisite), Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Written and verbal communication, including project presentations to customers.
- Possess strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a very strong understanding and appreciation for working in a team environment.
- Ability to format reports and produce and manipulate data accurately.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
- Leave Allowance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2022.