Beta Guards Security Limited a federal licensed Private security Guards company with clients in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Power, Telecom, Banking and Hospitality across the country; is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Create and implement security standards, policies and procedures.
- Write or review security related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Develop budgets for security operations.
- Coordinate with security partners and ensure security related supplies and equipment are not completely exhausted at any point.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to keep abreast of changes in executive legislative directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
- Candidates must possess H.ND or B.Sc. in Social Science or Criminology or related field
- 2 – 5 Years on the job
- Only Candidate in Lagos should apply
Skills, Attributes and Competencies:
- Reasonable understanding of modern business requirements
- Think logically and clearly
- Meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business and technology savvy
- Working knowledge to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018.
Note: Please note that only candidate who have worked with a private security company should apply