The Customer Service Agent/Call Centre Agent (Bi-Lingual) is responsible for ensuring that the company’s customers who initiate contact with the customer care/call center unit receives a satisfactory level of service with their requests, questions and concerns. This includes processing service requests and account updates, resolving or escalating complaints, and providing information regarding products, policies, online services, and customer accounts.
- Answers incoming calls in a high volume call center environment; communicates directly and builds strong business relationships with Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa speaking customers, as well as internal and external service providers.
- Provides timely and accurate customer service support such as processing service requests and account updates, resolving or escalating complaints, and providing information regarding products, policies, online services, and customer accounts.
- Engages in projects and other activities during low call volume, such as processing or responding to requests submitted by customers online.
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint)·
- Fluent in at least two out of the three major Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba).
- Ability to work flexible hours; demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent organizational and data entry skills, ability to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitude while interacting with customers and internal team members.
- Outstanding listening and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service orientation with effective problem solving abilities.
HND/BSc (Must have completed NYSC)
Age: Not more than 35 years old.
Salary: up to 95,000 naira
To apply, visit: www.csngr.com