Bilaad Realty Limited offers an experience that shapes the ideal lifestyle with focus on excellence of design, customer satisfaction, and value propositions. Aligning with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2030, we pride ourselves with the provision of sustainable real estate solutions that flourish as investments, providing unparalleled customer experience for the real estate investor and home owner. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Advisor Team Lead
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- In furtherance to our objective of repositioning the company for growth and profitability, and to meet the strategic objectives of our vision, we are now seeking for a self-managed, strong business Acumen professional of high integrity to meet the challenges inherent in the position of Investment Advisor Team Lead.
- Fund mobilization and/or Liability Generation
- Analyze financial information
- Cultivate client relationships
- Develop Wealth Marketing and Sales strategies
- Manage Assets and client portfolios
- Compliance and Risk Aversion The ideal candidate will also have the following personal and professional characteristics:
- High energy and engaging, with a good sense of humour especially with client relations
- Comfort in a fast-paced, evolving and self-directed working environment
- Independent work style, and a high level of comfort with cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively and efficiently prioritize among competing demands
- Deep interest in educating, training and mentoring junior staff of the firm Humility and a deep interest in continuous learning
- Ability to integrate into small, closely-knit team that strives to work together and support the development of all its members..
Background Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Management or any related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Real estate, financial services or similar filed
- Track record of business development and relationship management, including individual and institutional relationships and networks
- Must be analytical Able to understand complex information
- Strong numerical skills
- Knowledge of investments – candidate must have significant knowledge of investment along with a sharp eye for business trends, if they are to successfully handle their clients’ assets and investments over the long term
- Analytical thinking – it’s essential for the candidate to be critical thinker who can conduct research and formulate action steps based on hard data attract the right clients
- Communication skills – Candidate must be excellent at both written and verbal communication since they frequently hold client meetings, coordinate with other professionals, and express their findings through reports and presentations
- Relationship management – since investment advisor ideally work with clients, a key aspect of the job is relationship management. They should earn the trust of clients through ethical behaviour, a willingness to listen, and consistent performance
- Adaptability and Perseverance– candidate must be able to adapt the environment and any challenging situation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: Careers@bilaadnigeria.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
30th January, 2023.