Billau Digital, a start-up digital marketing agency, located Ogba, Lagos is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Junior Marketing & Branding Executive
- Experienced Marketing executive required for a branding and communications agency in Lagos.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter) to include:
- Growing following across all social media platforms.
- Scheduling daily posts.
- Email list building
- SEO Strategising
- Marketing campaign formulation (online and offline marketing)
- Industry Analysis and reporting
- Assisting with Marketing strategies and plans
- Assisting in the execution and roll out of campaigns.
- Creation of media decks and proposals.
- Interacting with brand audiences
- Producing weekly & month reports on performance across social media.
- Assisting in the creation of original visual content (video)
- Ad strategies
- Newsletter creation
- Must have at minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have good spoken and written English and be experienced with using photoshop and video editing software (iMovie or Final Cut).
Job Title: Web Developer
- Seeking Web Developer for a branding & marketing agency to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout for client websites.
- Responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- You will be editing already existing WordPress, Shopify etc themes and will not be coding websites from scratch.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling client’s websites.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Collaborate with designers to match visual design intent.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of mediums.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: These roles are located in Ogba, Lagos please be sure Ogba is accessible to you when applying. We will not be accepting ANY remote offers for work.
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2019