Bimfems Investment Limited is a Nigerian based oil field services company. The company has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for their clients, employees and community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Accountant primary role is to assist in the administration of financial accounts management.
- Good management decisions rely on accurate and timely presentation of financial information of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Major Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Supervise all financial report and day to day data capturing activities.
Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits
- Working knowledge up to Balance sheet
- Compliance activities
- Other tasks where required
- Inter- branch & Inter-Company Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances
- Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Minimum of 5+ years post qualification experience.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- Professional membership of ICAN, ACCA etc is a plus
- M.Sc./MBA is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- B.Sc. /BA Accounting, Finance and related courses.
- I.T Proficiency (Well versed in Excel and other accounting packages)
- An analytical mind with strategic abilities.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and to adapt to change.
- Age Limit: Less than 40 years.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
- Short listed candidates shall be contacted through their e-mail and/or mobile number; hence it is imperative for all applicants to ensure that these two modes of communication are active.
- Living within or close to Portharcourt shall be an advantage.
- We don’t cover expenses for attending our interviews.