Biovaccines Nigeria limited (BVNL), a Joint Venture company between May & Baker Nigeria Plc and the Federal Government of Nigeria with a strategic goal of resuscitating and advancing local production / development of vaccines in Nigeria seeks an exceptional individual with requisite qualifications and competencies to occupy the position below
Job Title: Managing Director / CEO
Location: Any – City, Nigeria
- The MD/CEO will lead this entire initiative and be responsible for strategy formulation, execution, and delivery of agreed business goals in a sustainable manner.
- He/ She must be a strong leader with sound management pedigree and capacity to steer the company in the direction of sustained growth whilst implementing the company’s vision, mission and core values statements.
- The position of Managing Director / CEO will be responsible to the Chairman and Board of Directors of the company.
- The ideal candidate must be technically sound in pharmaceutical operations preferably in Bio-pharmaceutical field.
- He/ She must be able to build and sustain effective partnerships with relevant local and international organisations/ agencies.
- Developing strategic business plans and providing strategic advice to the Chairman & Board of Directors
- Delivering both financial and social objectives of the company
- Communicating and maintaining trust relationships with all stakeholders viz: shareholders, business partners, regulatory authorities, government and general public.
- Continuously scanning the environment, identifying potential market / government policy changes and providing solutions to ensure business sustainability.
- Establishing company goals, aligned with board and shareholder goals
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive annual business plans I budgets to facilitate achievement of set business objectives and goals
- Building a strong coalition and partnership with key international, regional and local organisations / agencies in the healthcare / immunization community.
- Conceiving and developing new business ideas based on market and industry evolution.
- Providing leadership and motivation to all employees to drive performance.
- Bachelors degree in Sciences/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Medicine /Business. Higher Degree (Masters/PHD) will be an added advantage.
- Mentoring and Problem – solving skills
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), etc.
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on experience at management level in the pharma industry preferably in vaccines/ biologics).
- Previous consultancy experience with international organisations like WHO, UNICEF, and other NGOs could be an added advantage.
- Experience with WHO vaccines prequalification process at leadership role will be an added advantage.
Very Attractive and Negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th April, 2018.