Biswal Limited provides high quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development and deployment of all resources required to allow a telecommunications company to provide excellent service to its own customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diesel Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management Training / Certification
- Relevant Postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- Must possess project management experience as well as experience in process engineering.
- Engineering background in the area of Telecommunications with Wireless Telecommunications Legislation, considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications Legislation (Telecommunications Act, Code of Practice etc.)
- Minimum of 5-7 years in diesel management and revenue assurance in a telecommunication industry.
- Specialist experience in Generator Set.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface with large multi-functional project teams.
Key Skills & Competencies Requirements:
- Intermediate use of general computer programs such as packages in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Project Management
- Strong coordination skills
- Critical Thinking and Strategic orientation
- Most possess excellent Excel/ I.T. Skills (MS Access Database would be a bonus)
- Strong problem-solving skills and mathematical abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- A high level of autonomy and self-efficiency with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.