Bizpool Africa – Our client, a Business Management company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Associate
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a Business Management company requires the services of an organized Sales and Marketing Associate to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s services and to create competitive advantages for our company in the consulting industry.
- The sales and marketing associate’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional articles and meeting marketing and sales objectives.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Demonstrates service offerings as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions and enquiries from clients
- Makes product service knowledge readily available through various resources
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Persists in sales even in the face of despair
- Work with the Business Intelligence executive in Lead capturing and nurturing.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Improve the sales performance and drive revenue growth for the company.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1-3 years experience in marketing &sales.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Knowledge Industry-targeting
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Self-Marketing Pitch and their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th August, 2021.