Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American FinTech company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance and Growth Marketer (FinTech)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you an experienced Performance and Growth Marketer with insight into the world of Fintech?
- Our client, an American FinTech company who is decentralized banking services, is seeking a Performance and Growth Marketer to join their dynamic team.
- They are creating the future of DeFi services for non crypto natives and businesses.
- Meet company KPIs and goals (user acquisition, campaigns, revenue, volume)
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategy and campaigns (LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and financial media) , ads, paid media using digital marketing platforms/tools
- Reach and grow active user base
- Create and execute experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive volume
- Create and execute on user acquisition campaigns using a variety of strategies
- Develop and implement advanced multi-channel targeting and observation strategies
- Track and optimize performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimize campaigns and find new opportunity areas
- Drive brand building, conversions, and marketing funnel construction and execution
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience in end to end marketing, fin tech, growth hacking, or user acquisition
- Enthusiastic and excited about opportunities to learn all aspects of product suite
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- Experience at early stage start up (advantageous)
- Track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive user acquisition goals in a hyper-growth environment
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership and be efficient in ambiguous situations
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.