Blizz technology, as a leading IT solution and service provider, provides innovative information technology – enabled solutions and services to meet the demands arising from social transformation, shaping new life styles for individuals and creating values for the society.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions in Lagos State below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer
- We are in need of a talented Systems Engineer who has the experience necessary to help build out our existing infrastructure and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- We’re a growing company with a team of highly dedicated IT professionals who give their all to help our enterprise flourish. The ideal candidate for this position can prioritise mission critical tasks and coordinate the construction and expansion of our systems to updates and other maintenance tasks don’t get in the way of daily operations.
- We’re interested in automating as many of our processes as possible to reduce the potential for human error.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor existing systems to ensure structural integrity
- Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software
- Install and configure operating systems and other software and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues
- Provide technical direction to IT support staff
- Ensure constant availability of technical resources
- Design and implement security systems and redundant backups to maintain data safety
- Write custom scripts to reduce the need for human intervention
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required (Master’s preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in systems engineering and IT support required
- Proven track record of success in installation and maintenance of LINUX-based software
- Experience creating automated scripts and software preferred
- Willingness to sign confidentiality agreement and protect trade secrets
- Exceptional networking skills and knowledge
Application Deadline 11th May, 2018.
Job Title: Safety Manager
- Blizz Technology takes safety seriously unlike every other companies, and we require all of our employees to use the standard industry practices to keep everyone safe on the job.
- To that end, we’re seeking an experienced Safety Manager who can evaluate the safety protocols followed on various job sites, organize safety training for employees and report problems to management.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the IT industry and understand the specific safety issues inherent to the industry.
- The job includes significant field work, so reliable transportation and a flexible schedule are a must.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Must visit job sites to conduct safety audits on personnel, equipment and materials
- Evaluate, assess and alter safety procedures and policies for the benefit of employees and clients
- Research and implement new materials handling processes
- Analyse accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts
- Prepare and conduct safety training sessions for employees
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards
- Research environmental regulations and policies and institute changes to ensure compliance
- Track incident metrics and apply findings
- Oversee the applications for and receipt of necessary permits
- Lead injury and incident inquiries and evaluations
Requirement & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Environmental Health and Safety)
- 2+ years’ experience in IT industry
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.
Job Title: Sales Assistant
- Blizz Technology is in search a Sales Assistant who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases.
- The Sales Assistant will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with larger customers, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before they are filed and updating the customer contact information as needed. If you have previous inside sales experience and you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
- Must organize sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines
- Must update customer records in the company database as required
- Contact customers to answer basic procedural questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time
- Must report any inventory or service issues to management and the appropriate Account Manager immediately
Qualifications and Skills
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ sales support experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate environment
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]