Bloffin General Merchant is a well renowned oil and gas company which provides the best quality standard in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry and the best quality services which empowers, enhances and improves condition for sustaining life for the generality of the growing economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- This position exists to provide accounting and tax services for the company, including tax computations and periodical withholding tax, value added tax, pay as you earn tax remittances and returns to the appropriate tax authorities.
- Prepare monthly budget, trial balance, comparative financial statement, and bank reconciliation statements.
- Establish good relationships and contacts with tax offices.
- Keep and maintain an updated file in soft copy of latest developments, regulations and laws about tax and other payments.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor/management.
- Prepare monthly budget, trial balance, financial statements and bank reconciliation statement
- Ensure timely monthly remittance and returns to the relevant tax authorities in respect of withholding tax, VAT, PAYE tax and other statutory payments.
- Company income tax computations including capital allowances and deferred tax.
- Monthly activity report highlighting challenges that require attention
- Year-end financial statements and tax computations
- Updated soft copy file of developments in tax highlighting additions quarterly.
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts, with budget comparison
- Evidence of PAYE tax, WHT and VAT remittance and returns monthly
- Minimum first degree in Accounting/Professional Accounting qualifications.
N105,000 gross (In addition to Leave Allowance, 13th Month Pay, and Pension).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using Accounts Officer – Bloffin as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2018.
Note: Only applicants from Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, and Ikoyi would be considered.